Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Resolutions for the BOND year – ‘007

I had never before thought of following a new year resolution with the fear of not keeping up to it. But this time round, I have made a conscious decision to religiously follow my resolutions for my own good and thats the very reason am sharing them here. So here goes my list for 2007:

Personal
1) Follow a strict fitness regime
2) Help my wife in cooking atleast twice a week (I am only saying ‘help’ – my wife caught this caveat, anyways let me make a start first)
3) Track expenses and reorganize my finances
4) Become more patient and diplomatic (I have never been good at diplomacy, but to succeed in a ‘prehensile’ world, I guess I’ve to change)

Professional
1) Read atleast 4 magazines a month – Business, Finance, Tech, Travel
2) Develop in-depth knowledge of atleast 1 domain and 1 technology (will decide on the domain and tech when am back into the corporate world)

Thought of on 31st Dec 2006 at 3PM IST @ my hostel room, SPJIMR.

So have you made your resolutions yet?

No comments: