Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Update

Its been quite a while since I last wrote;just been busy settling into my new job:). Its been really good so far and am doing things that I definitely was looking forward to post-MBA. Its been a month since I came back home and have just managed to meet some good old pals and some new ones too. Watched a movie last night after a looong time - "HoneyMoon Travels Pvt Ltd".It was just abt OK. I am not gonna write a review on it 'coz I just couldn't figure out what the film was actually trying to convey; it was just one juke box kinda thing.

I have a confession folks. It was not that I was so busy settling into my new job that I could not write. Actually, I don't seem to know what to write...I am too early in my career to write about some great Management stuff and who would be interested in reading what's happening in my life? So I am just lost midway and am trying to think about what to write. Will be glad incase any of you can help me, while I do some soul-searching. So until next time, take care and stay in touch!!

Cheers...

No comments: